Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can you answer now about Dell Printer and ink?

ok, I have refilled my Dell ink cartridges three times and now the printer refuses the cartridges by saying there is no cartridges in the printer. First, can you tell me how to tell if the usb cables are plugged into the right spot? Is there a cheap aio printer that uses cheap ink and compatible with Dell printer?Can you answer now about Dell Printer and ink?
I know nothing about Dell printers but I know that with every other make of printer I have had, Canon, Lexmark, Hp etc after you refill the cartridge so many times, about 3 or 4, you need a new cartridges as the connectors burn out. If you notice there is a metal bit in the cartridge and to my layman's understanding when printing the metal cartridge tips heat up and that is how the ink gets on the page. The more times it is heated the more it burns it out. This could be the reason but perhaps someone can tell you something helpful as to why yours wont work and you can get it going. I always buy a new cartridges as a matter of routine after 4 fills.





In relation to the USB. If it worked before and it is in the same place I would think that it was not the cable at fault and as I have not got a Dell, again, I am sorry I am of no help there. I also can't help with a compatable recomendation for a Dell printer.Can you answer now about Dell Printer and ink?
This is definitely because you've already refilled them 3 times. Generally 3 is the limit before the cartridges and chips degrade.





If you are looking to save some dollars on Dell cartridges, I'd recommend remanufactured ones here: http://www.castleink.com/_Dell.html





That said, I really loath Dell printers because they use a lot of ink and genuine replacement cartridges are a rip off. Honestly, if you are looking for a new printer, consider an HP, Canon or Epson. I'm especially fond of Canon.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment