Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why does my printer think the ink cartridge is incompatible?

My printer, which has never had a problem until now, suddenly thinks the blank ink cartridge is incompatible. I have tried taking out the cartridge and putting it back in, tried unplugging it from the wall, and from the tower. What else do you guys suggest?Why does my printer think the ink cartridge is incompatible?
You need to replace the cartridge. Chances are the electronics on the cartridge have expired rendering it unuseable.





Unfortunately there is nothing you can do outside of replacing that bad boy.Why does my printer think the ink cartridge is incompatible?
this problem cost me a new printer last year as it is an electronic fault on the heads


  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment