Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How much would you pay for this printer and 7 new ink cartridges?

I have an Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One Inkjet. It's a great printer except it MIGHT be broken. I'm not sure. That's why I'm selling it. I think the feed roller is broken, and this isn't a big deal (right)?


Anyway, I'm selling that with 2 previously installed ink cartridges, and 7 NEW ink cartridges.


So my question is...how much is the printer worth and how much is each cartridge worth?


Thank you.How much would you pay for this printer and 7 new ink cartridges?
The cartridges are worth $2 each at Staples, recycle value. If you put them on craigslist, if someone has exactly that printer and needs cartridges, you might get more.





The printer has negligible value, unless you can prove that it works well. Few people have the skills to fix this kind of stuff, and printers are generally inexpensive. You could check eBay or craigslist to see how much people are asking for printers that might not be working.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment