Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to print a statement over and over. How do I set up my ink-jet printer?

Want to print ';NO SMOKING'; on photo paper over and over, so I can cut the signs out and post them. How do I do this?I want to print a statement over and over. How do I set up my ink-jet printer?
You can go to google images and find a sign that you like download it to your computer (right click on image and save picture as) then just open the image where you saved it (the desktop is easiest) click file print and select the number of copies you want printed in the box that appears and there you go. Here is a sample no smoking sign:





http://www.autogassolutions.co.uk/files/鈥?/a>I want to print a statement over and over. How do I set up my ink-jet printer?
you should not have to cut them just make the signs then go to file, then print and on the right side it will ask you how many copies you want....whatever the ink cartridge you have will bear print to your hearts content!
control panel..printers...properties..page set up...u should c it there...just adjust the amount of prints u want...hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment