Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I buy printer ink cartridges at wholesale???

I have my tax ID and business license already, and have dropshipped before. But I am looking for a place that I can get wholesale ink cartrides. PLEASE HELP!!!Where can I buy printer ink cartridges at wholesale???
I would suggest getting a continuous ink system instead individual cartridges...it is equal to 61 cartridges of each color so the need to refill it is alot less often. They are easy to install and not messy at all...it took me about 5 minutes to get mine completely installed and when I need to refill it the tanks are outside of my printer so there is no need to remove the cartridges. The cartridges are also set with non-expiring chips so there is no need to reset the printer. I am very please with the quality of the ink also. It has saved me a fortune. The best place I found that has all printer models and I bought mine here http://www.printer-ink-cartridge-refills鈥?/a> Printer Ink Cartridge Refills and Continuous Ink Systems





Good luck and happy printing :-)Where can I buy printer ink cartridges at wholesale???
That depends upon where you are, and what kind of cartridges you are looking for (toner, inkjet ,compatible or OEM)





You will really just want to do an online search, Keep in mind that most suppliers have a minimum order, normally around $300. Very few drop ship. There is normally a minimum order and you do have to go through a rigorous process to of paperwork to ensure you are not buying end user.

No comments:

Post a Comment