Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there any ink for printer that will not get dry?

I hardly use my printer so the ink went dry. I know, the way to prevent this from happening is to use it once a week and that is not an option. Is there any brand of ink that will not get dry?


Or, if I take out the ink cartridge if I am not using it, will that prevent the drying out? I am talking about weeks and maybe


months in between use.Is there any ink for printer that will not get dry?
Actually, if u take the cartridge out, it gets worse. This is because the cartridges are actually capped inside the printer to reduce the vapor loss, to reduce the rate of it drying out. If you take it out and expose it, it will dry out even faster.





If you really use it that seldom, you should consider laserjet printers. They do not use liquid ink and hence it does not dry out. Any other inkjets, no matter what brand, will dry out.Is there any ink for printer that will not get dry?
unfortunately no.ink is a liquid so it will dry after a time.Especially if you refill because the cartage is not sealed air tight..good luck
What do you mean by ink dry? My printer is weird, it prints out a few pages, but the next thing it prints out is blank. The next day it prints again and the ink goes blank again. . .Is it because my ink got dried?

No comments:

Post a Comment