Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I screwed up - how do I remove printer ink from my hands immediately?

I work in sales among a vast clientele and I have to get this Cyan off of my fingers - DOH!I screwed up - how do I remove printer ink from my hands immediately?
Try using a petroleum product. Gasoline works amazingly well, but smells horrible. You can also use nail polish remover. be sure to wash your hands well after removal with soap and water. Then apply a lotion to insure that your hands do not dry out.I screwed up - how do I remove printer ink from my hands immediately?
That has happened to me many times. I always keep a container for cleaner on hand that the mechanics use or lava soap. Lava is a bit harsh but stuff like GOOP works very well and fast. Oddly enough it evens smells pretty good and is fairly cheap.Hope it helps
try rubbing alcohol, fingernail polish remover, or a mild viniger/water solution.
The question should be...';Hoe do I get printer ink off of my keyboard?';
What the heck. This is the computer section, not the idiot section.
clorox bleach
warm water
Ouch that sucks.





I would try lotion but Im thinking you dont have lotion around you. Usually lotion will help take it off.





If youre in the office, then try windex or a glass cleaner since getting that on your hands wont poison or hurt you. That might help a bit...and wash it off with a soda.
sulfuric acid works wonders.
Quick .. get rubbing alcohol!
Fingernail polish remover

No comments:

Post a Comment