Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I get a cheap ink cartridges for a ink-jet printer?

I have a photosmart 1000 and I use it to print documents, I need a black ink cartridge number 57 and also a color cartridge too, (don't know the number) I don't want to spend alot of money, is it cheaper to get one of those refill kits, or buy them in a pack one color one black?Where can I get a cheap ink cartridges for a ink-jet printer?
I personally have bought mine from http://www.worldclassinks.com They are very reputable and inexpensive. As well the cartridges are filled higher than factory recommendations. Hope this helps and have a Happy New YearWhere can I get a cheap ink cartridges for a ink-jet printer?
I don't know what your cartridge looks like, but mine cannot be refilled easily (and it is expensive to buy) You can sometimes get generic cartridges which are cheaper, and as you mentioned, the refills are the cheapest of all. Walgreens now refills cartridges for you at most stores, check with your closest store.

No comments:

Post a Comment