Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What brand of ink jet printer do you recommend for Windows XP and why?

I have a Dell Dimension XPS R350 computer with Windows XP installed. I am currently using an Epson Stylus C40UX printer that a friend of mine gave me. Right now, it's not working the way it should. Do you have any knowledge about the Pros %26amp; Cons of this printer? Are there any other brands you would recommend? Please let me know what and why, and also what to stay away from. Thank you.What brand of ink jet printer do you recommend for Windows XP and why?
I like the HP Printers. They have great support if you need it and the quality is outstanding.


Normally I like Epson, but found they their color cartridges dry up too fast or end up bleeding all over the place.What brand of ink jet printer do you recommend for Windows XP and why?
i have 1 epson and 1 HP and both are working fine
You should use HP photosmart works really good.
I like my HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One.....It does everything that i want....and even connects directly to my network rather than having to worry about printer sharing. All features work through the network for all computers....ex...i can scan from all computers on my network. It also has Slide and Negative scanning capabilities....Also has a smart card reader....








Another great feature is the fact that it has 6 separate ink cartridges...Each one is a different color...you can replace it when you run out of each color rather than having to spend $30 to replace a tri-color cartridge because you ran out of Blue...but still have plenty of Magenta and Yellow....
I would stick with Epson cx3650 (mine) or cannon. Reason being is compatible inks. Print quality is pretty good for the non professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment