Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is going on with my printer's ink cartridge?

My HP ink cartridge is nowhere near empty but when I want to print something, the words appear fine at the top of the page and suddenly towards the middle or end of the page the words begin to fade and all I'm left with are white horizontal streaks indicating nothing!





i aligned the cartridge 5 times and the same thing happened! What do I do?!What is going on with my printer's ink cartridge?
If you haven't already run a print head cleaning, I'd definitely suggest you try that first. If that doesn't work, you may need to manually clean the cartridge. Instructions for doing so can be found here:


http://www.castleink.com/_clean-print-he鈥?/a>What is going on with my printer's ink cartridge?
It seems you have to replace the ink cartridges.


If you want to save time and money, choose new compatible or remanufactured ink cartridges
its probably the circuit board on the printer. look for a Serial number(its just a bunch of numbers) on the circuit board and go to a computer repair man or just replace the printer
Plugged cartridge. Buy another

No comments:

Post a Comment