Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why is my new printer, with new ink in it giving me very faded pictures?

It's a brand new canon pixma all in one printer, with brand new ink inside, and i just tried printing a coloured picture but it came out very faded, as though it was dyed by the sun. Why is this happening and how can i fix it?Why is my new printer, with new ink in it giving me very faded pictures?
Check your printer settings on your computer to make sure it is not set on draft quality (should set at high or best quality).





Also check your printer to make sure that the printer cartridges are installed properly, that all the plastic covering has been removed and that nothing is obstructing the print heads.





Then make sure you are using the correct paper type for that printer.





If you are printing photos, then you want to use Photo grade paper.





http://inkjetinkcartridge.net/index.php?鈥?/a>Why is my new printer, with new ink in it giving me very faded pictures?
Check your printer settings and make sure it isnt set to draft quality. Also make sure it is set to the type of paper you are using.
Inkjet Printer's Printing Problems

No comments:

Post a Comment