Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you think your printer ink is over priced?

and goes way too fast. If so, around how much do you pay for your ink?Do you think your printer ink is over priced?
That's the secret of the business. Sale printers cheap. Then charge outrageous prices on ribbons, ink jets, and laser cartridges. Most companies make you sign contracts so that you get all ink from them. Their so called service agreements and stuff. Another rip off.Do you think your printer ink is over priced?
Yes, goes to fast, extremely overpriced.
YES! My dad constantly complains so I don't print unless it nessesscary! My dad pays like $30...?
Affirmative
Yeah!! I pay at least twenty bucks every time...too much for such a tiny thing. =/
Yes! I don't print unless I have to.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment