Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best ink jet printer for printing photos?

I have a printer that does a so-so job of printing photos, but not matter what adjustments I make the end result is not that good. Based on your experience, what ink jet printer would you recommend for really good photos printed on high quality photo paper?What's the best ink jet printer for printing photos?
Well how much do you want to spend. I loved all the Epson printers I had so far. I use an Epson Stylus Photo R2400 and love it. You can not tell that the prints are ink jet. For this model you also get archival ink which is real important if you want the pictures to last for a long time.What's the best ink jet printer for printing photos?
In my opinion I think HP has one of the best printers. They also have one of the best inks. I say a close second is Epson. Stay away from Lexmark if you want quality. I like HP ink because if it gets clogged you throw away the ink instead of the printer.
Epson Stylus Pro 11880 is the best photo printer ever and print huge paper.. it cost up to15k. Even Epson stylus pro 3800, 4880, 7880, 9880...
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment