Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I get printer cartridge ink out of clothing?

The office secretary bought a truckload of these really cheapo printer cartridge refills and they leak like crazy. I end up going home with black ink smudges on my nice work clothes. Any clue how to remove them?How do I get printer cartridge ink out of clothing?
If you are talking about TONER cartridges (which do not have ink, but toner) wash the clothing in cold water--never hot because hot sets the toner in the fabric.





I know nothing about ink.How do I get printer cartridge ink out of clothing?
baby wipes May take a few rub gently over stain then was in COLD water
if it is ink you can try pump hair spray and wash in cold water. never dry it till the stain is completely gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment