Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I tell if my printer needs ink?

how can my computer or printer automatically tell me?How can I tell if my printer needs ink?
when you print the ink may start fading, there may be an orange tint over a pic you print, nothings prints. look through your printer book on how to check the ink levels. How can I tell if my printer needs ink?
Generally if it's an inkjet it will tell you via the print monitor software (you DID install the software it came with ?)





If it's a laser it will never run out of ink, but will need toner, in which case it's usually on the printer display itself, although depending on model may also show in the print monitor box while printing.





For exact info on your machine





RTFM


Read


The


Flaming


Manual !
Since you didn't list important information like your operating system and make and model of your printer, it would be impossible to help you.



i cant resist this...





if the pages are comming out white...
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment