Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i know how much ink my printer has if it doesnt show me?

My printer has been acting stupid lately and it was working fine 2 days ago and then i took out the ink catridge cuz i was bored (stoopid me) and it wouldnt print any more then i tried doing it again to see if it works but nothing. Then I thught it was the ink I have Hp Photosmart D5160 and D5100 series??? anyone no how to see how much ink is left?How do i know how much ink my printer has if it doesnt show me?
You should be able to check in your printer utilities menu, under printers and faxes, and then the properties of your printer.


If not, HP may have a site that enables you to download a utilities add-on that will check for you.





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>





Try clicking on the above, select your operating system and maybe check out the ';full software and driver option';. It won't matter if the driver reinstalls.





try looking at the manual here:


http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>


In addition to that, most modern printers have something in the menu on the printer itself to give you a read out of how muc ink is left.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment