Saturday, December 26, 2009

Please give me some links where I could find operational data for using ink jet printer ?

which is used in canning factories. They are used to put the date on cans. One is broken so I need operational data to know where the problem is and fix it. Thank you beforehand. Please give me some links where I could find operational data for using ink jet printer ?
You didn't give us a brand name to work with here. Find out who makes the printer and then go to the company's web site. Most major brands will have links there that you can use to download manuals and software for thier products.





If it's something very specialized (like it sounds from your wording) you may have to contact the company by phone or e-mail to get the information you require.Please give me some links where I could find operational data for using ink jet printer ?
call nearest hp Authorized Dealer to repair your problem

No comments:

Post a Comment