Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get printer ink off my hands?

I WAS REFILLING MY CARTRIDGE AND I ACCIDENTLLY GOT SOME ON MY HANDS. HELP!!How do I get printer ink off my hands?
BLEACHHow do I get printer ink off my hands?
NOTHING CLEANS LIKE ACETONE:) But i don't know how u could get some other than a laboratory :(
GO-JO hand cleaner. Go and get some. If not it will have to wear off. 2 weeks tops.
try washing them with soap and water!
Try rubbing alcohol.
I don't know how much of it you got on there, but I would make an appt with a dermatologist - explain you need to see them as soon as possoible. Or just walk into your family docs office, show them your hands!.... we've learned in school most inks can be very difficult to remove so depending on your exposure ( how bad it is), you will want to consider medical treatment, I think.





Oh yah, it wouldn't hurt to try rubbing alcohol on a small portion of your hands to see what happens. Saw someone else suggested that... rubbing alcohol worked great for getting ink from a broken pen out of the cupholder in my car, even after being baked on in the sun! But I dunno if printer ink is the same...
Hand sanitizer with alcohol in it.
hair spray.. try it now!!!
nail polish remover or a little bleach in water.
use dish soap like Joy or Palmolive. Usually does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment