Friday, December 25, 2009

I want to switch my printer ink to black?

I got a Lexmark model x2350. So now,everytime i want to print in color, it turns out red or yellow and all these bright colors. So I figure i can just switch it to print in black and white. Can i switch it to black and white and how can i.I want to switch my printer ink to black?
Acutally no you cannot. You printer takes a lexmark #1 cartridge. The particular cartridge does not have black, nor is there a black cartridge for this printer. The printer makes black by combining the three colours, yellow magenta and cyan. Chances are that your cartridge has run out of cyan.I want to switch my printer ink to black?
Your Printers and Faxes settings in Windows (Start-%26gt;Printers and Faxes) should have a listing for your printer. You can change it to just blank %26amp; white there... or when you print, click ';Properties'; and switch it to black %26amp; white there.
you are out of blue ink in your cartridge... not sure about lenox, mine is HP, but there is a refill kit at walmart, etc. where you take your old cartridge out and inject new ink like with a needle. my color cartridge has red,yellow, and blue compartments in one cartridge, my black other cartridge is just black (duh),


it might involve drilling a small hole in top of cartridge and plug it with cap (included in kit)


sounds tricky but it's easy... save tons of $$$'s
go to contol panel, click on printers, then on printers and faxes, right click on the printer you want to use, click on printing preferences and look for the colour and select the print 'black and white only'... it may vary from printer to printer... HAV A NICE DAY!
I think if u take out the color cartridge it will use only the black but u might want to contact Lexmark and ask them. When u get different colors on your paper then it means it is out of ink.
When you go to file %26gt; print you should see a button that says preferences, click that and a popup will show and there you can choose print in black and white
Yes! I was running out of color ink and had to do this. It took me a minute, but here you go:


Go to file, print,preferences, and switch on 'grayscale printing'.


Hope that helps
Go to Office Depo and get black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment