Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good wide formatted ink-jet printer for a Graphic Design Student?

I need to print up to 13x19 and I'm willing to spend up to $300. I'm most interested in Epson printers as I have heard good things, but I'm open to other suggestions. :)What is a good wide formatted ink-jet printer for a Graphic Design Student?
Epson color stylus 1400. It prints 13 x 19. The best warranty in the industry. For a year, Epson will fedex a replacement and pick up the old one should you need it.





You can now get 11 free cartridges every month which each hold about double the ink of standard cartridges. This does not involve joining a club or mail-in rebates or committing to any other offer. You just buy the 11 cartridges for $30 and turn in your empties for a credit of the full purchase price. I've done it four times already. Here are the details: http://www.ccs-digital.com/freeink.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment