Friday, December 25, 2009

Should I get a laser printer or a ink printer?

Heard that a laser printer doesn't do color or color photos well, but the laser powder cartridges can produce many more pages than a regular ink printer using an ink cartridge.





True?





I need to print out a lot of papers for school - don't much need the color function.





Will a laser printer save me money on cartridges over time?














I know nuthin' about printers.





Thanks.Should I get a laser printer or a ink printer?
Here is an article that I found helpful which discusses the benefits/drawbacks of each kind of printer:


http://www.castleink.com/_a-buy-printer.鈥?/a>Should I get a laser printer or a ink printer?
i would say if your printing more than 1000 pages per month then go with the Laserjet printers but any less and ink would be better,





Laserjet printer : HPLJ 4100, reliable workhorse.





Inkjet : Photosmart 5800 Series.





Best of Luck,


Domo,


Printer Engineer,


Ireland
in the long run a laser printer is cheaper but the layout costs more





If you really don't want the colour then go for it.
if it's for school, go with laser. It will cost more if you get/use an ink printer.
yes, but check with the seller for specifications,......over time an efficient one mabye worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment