Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the cheapest way to get ink for printer, and what kind of printer uses the cheapest ink?

For inkjet cartridges or laser toner. I spent alot of time online trying to figure out what ink cartridges consistently sell for cheap on Ebay but there doesn't seem to be one that always sells for cheap. Has anyone else done research on this?What is the cheapest way to get ink for printer, and what kind of printer uses the cheapest ink?
Wow! Two pieces of bad advice in one answer!


The cheapest cost per page would be with a monochrome laser. I have a brother hl2040. I get toner on ebay for $6 which is good for 3,000 pages. But if you want color, get a printer with separate cartridges for each color. A printer which uses one black and one color is a terrible choice. It means if you run out of one color you have to replace the entire cartridge even though you still have the other colors. That's why all the good printers made today have separate cartridges for each color.


Next, Epson is the best choice for an inkjet. The best warranty in the industry. For a year, Epson will express-ship a replacement and pick up the old one.


Cheap ink. I get cartridges for my Epsons from http://ccs-digital.com for under $3 each which hold 50% more ink than standard cartridges.


Take a look at the NX series or the Workforce series. Avoid the Artisan series because it uses expensive cartridges for which I havent found compatibles.





I have been buying cartridges on ebay for years but in the last few years I was getting more and more bad ones. Ever since Epson and the other companies started making printers which reject compatibles, a lot of the ones on ebay didnt work for me. I stick with ccs-digital.com because their stuff works well and it has a money-back warranty (unlike ebay where the warranty ends the minute you leave feedback).What is the cheapest way to get ink for printer, and what kind of printer uses the cheapest ink?
The website CCS Digital does have good prices for Epsons, but for any other brands you have to ask them through email because its not listed on their website and their prices are higher than Ebay. Report Abuse

DO NOT GET AN EPSON





I would go with a printer maybe hp, that only uses one color and one black. And, I would try to find one that has replacable nozzles or your printer wont last over 2 years. dont buy ink from the printers website, go anywhere it get it way cheaper, 123inkjets.com, and others
I like Canon printers for individual ink tanks because I've found that Epsons dry out.





For two-ink systems like HP, get them refilled at Walgreens or something.





For laser, go with a Brother or Lexmark brand. Long-lasting, cheap, and easy to refill.

No comments:

Post a Comment