Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I make my printer print white ink?

I am using transfer paper to make a message made of black letters appear on a t shirt. The t shirt is black and I want all the white that should be on the page to come off with it but for that I need white ink to come onto the page. When printing a picture with white on it how do I make white ink print onto the page?How do I make my printer print white ink?
Like the other answers here, you don't print white ink.





I have seen, in very special circumstances, white ink available (for printing on dark papers/material. In these cases, the person purchases white ink, and fills an empty cartridge (this only works if there isn't a small chip on the ink) with the white ink. The printer can't tell its printing white, it thinks its working along like usual. (You make a picture/image/text like normal, using the black color where you want the white ink to show up. You then replace the black ink cartridge with a cartridge that is filled with white ink. The printer works like it is printing the black ink, when in reality its putting white ink down)





If your looking to print on t-shirts, etc, I suggest you check out US Screen Print Institutes's website. They offer some really nice printers for screen printers, and I have seen them using white ink on some of their models, but be warned, this isn't cheap technology, most of their units start at hundreds of dollars, and end up in the thousands for the really nice and large printers.





Hope this helps!How do I make my printer print white ink?
Yeah, sorry mate, but it's pretty rare for printers to have white ink cos usually people print on to white paper. Best you can hope for is a very light yellow/blue/green. Well, unless you like pink, of course. Nah, probably not.
You cannot. Printers do not have white ink.
Is the t-shirt for you?





Is the slogan 'I am a Tool' ?






you are so stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment