Friday, December 25, 2009

Where can I buy glitter printer ink?

Is there such thing as glittery gold and silver printer ink that either is sold by the cartridge or by transferring it into an empty cartridge? If so, do you know where I can buy some?Where can I buy glitter printer ink?
You can definitely not have glitter in an ink cartridge, but there is holographic paper that you can buy that can give you the effect of glitter http://www.papilio.com/inkjet%20holograp鈥?/a> , if you try putting any glitter or dirt or anything other than ink trough your cartridges you will damage your printer. If is crafts that you like, try doing a search for ink jet printer crafts in google or something like this and you should be able to find plenty of things that could help you with this type of projects. Hope this helps.Where can I buy glitter printer ink?
WHY???


arent you a guy?


r u gay?


not 2 b mean but seriously.
I'm a printer salesman and I've never seen or heard of such a product, unfortunately.





Likely, an ink that contained glitter would not work because inkjet printers spray the ink out of microscopic nozzles. These nozzles are so small that a piece of glitter would not be able to pass through. The printhead (that contains the nozzles) would clog almost instantly.





The only option that I can think of (without knowing what your project is) is to try purchasing some paint at some type of hobby store. Of course this may take a little more creativity and some extra time, but as far as doing your project on your printer goes, I seriously doubt that it't possible.
I would definitely try checking on Froogle or ebay before you try any stores.
oooh *sparkle* *sparkle*
I don't know, but I have this same question. I'm trying to create inexpensive wedding invitations for my sister but don't want them to look cheap!





I plan to visit Cartridge World (www.cartridgeworldusa.com for locations) and ask them since they sell refillable ink cartridges. Perhaps there's a way to buy a refillable ink cartridge and fill it with silver ink sold at a pen store?

No comments:

Post a Comment