Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I take off printer ink from my marble table?

Windex, blue Windex in the ink removal master, although you may want to try a small test patch in an inconspicuous place to ensure that it won't further damage the table..





If all is well, Blue WINDEX (actually any blue glass cleaner will do)How do I take off printer ink from my marble table?
Try rubbing alcoholHow do I take off printer ink from my marble table?
I had printer ink on my hand I used comet.The colored ink is harder to remove.
Alcohol wipes from WalMart pharmacy (Or your doctor) will work fine on marble. (Glad it wasn't wood!!)





( I like to refill my own printer ink cartridges, too )





Just how much ink are we talking about, here?





Also, my wife swears by the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment