Monday, December 21, 2009

Poll: Hard or Soft.?

Star if you love yourself.


Thank you =)Poll: Hard or Soft.?
I LOVE tacos!!Poll: Hard or Soft.?
Hard.





And by the way, you are the most awesome woman ever.


I love Manchester United, and play as them every day on FIFA 08.
Overall, I'd probably say soft. Is it weird that I immediately thought of sex and tacos?
Soft tacitos
a hard one you can do all kinds of things with it.... a soft one better not fk with it.......... its impossible
Okay, Imma softie!
LOL!!!











Depends on the situation....
Are you talking about tacos or... sexytime?





hard, really hard.
Soft and I aint talking about tacos either.





No i do not love myself.
mmmmmmmm haRRRRder babyee!!!
SOFT ICE CREAM FOR ME ON A REGULER CONE PLEASE........THANX : )
Hard !! They are so delicious and I love tacos !!
Soft!
Soft
HARD
Rock Hard all the way
Soft
Soft..
Hard
Soft.
Hard or soft what?!?!?!


But soft is always better anyway!!
Just depends..
lol thanks for answering my question.





um...tacos I like soft.








when I f*ck a girl I want it hard
i like soft tacos and i like wen mii man is on hard


lol


*i love myself fa sho******
Mmmmm...tacos





idk im not much of a taco fan but hard is the original!
Soft and sweet. I do love me... have a Campbell's day!
soft





starr,,
soft
hard
i like hard tacos more
soft

No comments:

Post a Comment