Monday, December 21, 2009

It is Bank Holiday - Where can I buy printer ink? what time does PC word etc open/close?

I need to buy some ink for my printer AN epsonDX6000. PC word is the closest shop to me, does anyone know what time they open and close today? Also would a large Tesco sell printer ink for that printer?It is Bank Holiday - Where can I buy printer ink? what time does PC word etc open/close?
It may be a bank holiday but most large stores stay open as they operate a shift pattern with workers, bank holidays are all washed up now as people take their holidays whenever they want now.It is Bank Holiday - Where can I buy printer ink? what time does PC word etc open/close?
Probably around 2 and yes Large Tesco does sell them. Look for a wilkinson store too. THey have one almost everywhere. THey normally shut late.
I'm guessing they'll close at around 6pm... Go down their anytime between now and then. Or they might keep to Sunday hours.. 10am to 4pm.
Try Tesco's they ARE open today until about 4pm.


Don't panic
Both Tesco and PC world are open right now
www.7dayshop.com would be cheaper for you ink as they do loads of Epson inks

No comments:

Post a Comment