Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Refilling the cartridge in ink-jet printers, can it really damage the printer and if yes how?

The manufacturers of ink jet printers do not recommend refilling, yet in the market refilling is offered openly and some of them even assure no damage to the printer. Refilling costs lessthan 20% of the cost of the new catridge. Some one can explain and advise?Refilling the cartridge in ink-jet printers, can it really damage the printer and if yes how?
I now how to refill the cartridge but i do not know where can i buy the inkRefilling the cartridge in ink-jet printers, can it really damage the printer and if yes how?
I use a Continuous ink supply system, save 90% on the cost of carts (Epson Photo 320) I have used equivalent of 70 cartridges, with no problems for me(but I did see Mr Epson crying in a corner) Seriously, I have saved so much if the printer goes belly up tomorrow, with what I have saved I can afford to buy 2 new printers.


For your next printer, search for ';Continuous Ink Supply Systems';, see which printers it can be applied to, take your pick printer-wise, get printer +system and join the revolution.!!! Seriously consider a trip to the skip with your current printer if it will not take the system.
I have been refilling cartridges at a local ink refiller and so far, my printer has not given up or had any problem with it. The ink cartridge though can only be refilled up to a maximum number of times and then you have to purchase an original cartridge again and have it refilled after its empty.
of course the manufacturers are going to tell you not to do it. you think they want to lose money? refills are fine and do nothing to the printer.
No problem at all using refilled cartridges if refilling done correctly.im using refilled cartridges for more than a year i have no problem at all. The no of copies will also increase with refilled cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment