Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Printer ink for my printer to use on wedding invitations?

I have decided to add wedding invitations as a service in my Wedding Programs business (some people have suggested that it would be a good idea to include that service as well) and wanted to know where I could find the type of ink that printer use for that sort of thing.





I believe that that ink is a special type and not your ordinary ink from Office Depot.





Thanks


LuciaPrinter ink for my printer to use on wedding invitations?
If you are using a standard printer to create the invitations, then you would use standard printer ink. If you are doing lithography or offset printing then you would need to use the ink recommended by the manufacturer of your printing equipment.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment